Thursday, June 18, 2009

Easy Ways To Quit Drinking Alcohol

TIPS TO QUIT DRINKING EASILY

I used to drink a lot and think that how can I ever quite drinking alcohol. Is there any easy ways to quit drinking alcohol? I wonder how I can quit alcohol on my own just like the people I have read at the internet. Is there any possibility that I can beat alcoholism? There are many questions in my mind need to be answered. I have no one to turn to ask these questions and I have no support group that I can ask to give me easy ways to quit drinking so I decided to try a little experiment to prove that there is an opportunity for me even if I am an alcoholic.

I am serious about quitting drinking and I will do anything to fulfill my plans and advocacy to fight alcoholism in my life. I did a lot of stupid things in my life as an alcoholic and I want to gain control of the situation as soon as possible. I don’t want to let alcohol be in control of my life. I really want to quit drinking because I love my family, my friends and my relatives.

I know for a fact that drinking excessively can bring plenty of trouble to my physical and emotional well being. It also brings a lot of problem to me and my family as well. It seems that there is no advantageous effect in drinking but rather can only get you into a lot of trouble nowadays. It is a huge problem if not treated early and can be a way to ruin a peaceful life.

If you want to quit drinking, admit to yourself that you have a problem in drinking. You can’t beat the dependency to alcohol if you do not admit to your self that you have a problem. It is the first step in quitting drinking alcohol. It is the basic if you really want to continue these easy ways to quit drinking alcohol.

Admitting to yourself that you have trouble with your drinking habit can motivate your mind and body to disclose all the reasons you may have when drinking. There are lots of reasons why you are drinking. There are even more reasons that you have when drinking excessively. If you admit to your self that you have a problem with your habit of drinking, you can quit drinking easily. It can actually be a way to lessen the difficulties of quitting drinking and giving up alcohol.

Generally, admitting to yourself that there are numerous problems you are encountering and those are the reasons you are consuming large amounts of alcohol can make a big help in quitting drinking. But admitting to yourself that dependency to alcohol may have penetrated to you and brought a lot of problems will bring you to the right quit drinking technique. Never think that you are fooling your self. You are only doing the proper approach prior to quit drinking. Admitting that you have a problem in your drinking habit is an easy way to quit drinking alcohol.

Be the first to tell your self that you have a problem. There is no one that can help you to quit drinking but your self. You know your self more than anyone so it is a fact that you are the one that can motivate your self. Be responsible enough to tell your self that you need to quit drinking for the sake of your loved ones and your self.

No comments:

About this Blog

I want to share all my experiences being an alcoholic before. it is possible to QUIT DRINKING ALCOHOL now and live a healthier, normal and productive life. I would like to give you some tips and techniques I've learned on how to give up the habit.

Trivia On Alcoholism

39% of eight graders

58% of tenth graders

72% of twelfth graders

----report they have tried alcohol at least once in their lifetime. STOP UNDERAGE DRINKING! The Century Council